June 16-22, 2014 - Wadsworth
June 23-29, 2014 - Youngstown
Deadline for all applications, both student and staff, is May 1, 2014.
to download your devotional packet. Please complete this packet before going on your trip. Bible reading &
memorization and prayer are important in helping you be spiritually ready for the week. Please bring these materials with you
on your trip.
Many people who go on missions trips will send out support letters to help raise the needed funds and to ask people to pray
for them while they are on their trip. Here is a Sample Letter for you to look over. Also we suggest that you create a
prayer card that you can hand out to family and friends as a reminder to pray for you and the team.
What is Missions Extreme?
Missions Extreme is an in-state missions trip for students! We invite students in 5th-6th grade along with leaders to
come and be a part of this exciting outreach.
Missions Extreme is a great way for students to put feet to their faith. Upon acceptance as a team member, students
will receive additional details about the week and items they will need to bring. At the location, students will have two
days of ministry training and inspiring services. Then as a team, we will participate in community service and host a
big outreach day where we will be able to share in ministry. Students will also set up and run all of the outreach
activities! We will have a day to relax with a FUN DAY. We will then end the week with a commissioning service
before sending the students home to their churches where they can continue to share their faith.
If your church is interested in hosting a Missions Extreme Team please print of the Host Packet
and contact us at
Previous Locations for Missions Extreme Include:
- 2013, we served in Orrville with Chuck Davis and Norwalk with Vince Cooper
- 2012, we served in Amherst with David McNeely and New Albany with Greg Ford
- 2011, we served in Fostoria with Pastor Russ Nelson and returned to Painesville with Pastor Aaron Taylor
- 2010, we served in Painesville with Pastor Aaron Taylor and First AG
- 2009, we served in New Philadelphia with Pastor Larry Fletcher and First AG.
- 2008, we served in Cincinnati with Pastor Chris Beard and First Christian AG.
- 2007, we served in Pickerington with Pastor Konan Stephens and the C3 Church.
- 2006, we served in Toledo, where we partnered with Calvary AG and Solid Rock AG.
- 2005, we served in Wilmington, partnering with Wilmington Assemblies of God Church.